Somewhere

 









When assigned to place myself into a scene of a movie/show using adobe photoshop, this was almost an immediate and easy decision to do the show "Outer Banks". I have always loved this show and felt very connected with the characters and their lifestyle in the movie because I have spent a lot of time throughout my life in the OBX. Placing myself into this scene felt natural for me because I am always happiest at the beach or by the water and with my friends and this is exactly the vibe of the scene shot that I used for this project. 

Comments

  1. I clicked on this assignment because I love OBX so much!! I think the lighting is perfect for this assignment however, I think the look that all the characters are showing in this clip doesn't match what you are wearing and that's why you stick out so much. I think if you were dressed like the rest it would be more easy on the eyes to see you blend into it. Other than that, I really enjoyed seeing this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBX is such a good show! It's funny how you didn't have to do too much lighting editing to fit into the photo. Very cool that you have an actual connection to the show as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda Poster

Calligram