Business Cards

I created my own logo to put on my business cards to reflect my brand identity and serve as a symbol of my personal "brand". The design of the cards is minimalistic, with a neat and symmetrical aesthetic. The cards feature my logo, contact information, and other personal information. My cards are a great way for me to make a positive first impression and help others get to know me better. This project was fun because I liked being able to go to the past and take work I have done from another project (my personal logo) and implement it in a different way for this project.




Comments

  1. These are all really interesting and unique business cards. I like their simplicity and I like how that simplicity continues through the color palette. Your logo is really cool too. It's simple enough where it's easily recognizable. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the vibe of your card, kind of has a beachy y2k vibe. your logo is also very professional.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda Poster

Calligram

Somewhere