Postcard

 For this project we were to create a postcard using InDesign. I chose to use images of Tampa because that is where I consider to be my home for now. Through my project, Ive tried to capture the beauty and vibrancy of this city. I used Adobe InDesign to bring together a range of elements such as fonts, colours, and pictures that show the unique character of Tampa. I wanted to show how much I enjoy living here and how much I appreciate its culture and its people. It is my hope that this postcard will inspire others to explore the city through the photos i used







Comments

  1. I really like that you chose to do your postcard for the city of Tampa. I also think the way that you put the text on the front of the post card looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this postcard! I love how changed the opacity in the back of the post card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda Poster

Calligram

Somewhere