Photoshop HW 2

 Seeing a photo of people uniting for a common cause in "The People's Portfolio" is a powerful reminder of the strength of humanity and unity. It brings me close to my emotions because it reminds me of the importance of community and working together to achieve a shared goal. In today's society, there are so many things that people disagree on and it seems like that is all we see around us in the media, people clashing and not agreeing on anything so it seems like a big deal to see unity amongst a group of people. It also reminds me of the importance of caring for others, because when we come together, we can make a greater impact. It gives me a sense of hope and optimism for the future and fills me with a sense of purpose and belonging.

The photo of me skiing in Breckenridge Colorado is a moment I will always remember. The sun is shining and the snow is sparkling in the backdrop of the majestic Rocky Mountains. I distinctly remember the moment I took this photo because the background was so picturesque and I felt deeply connected to my natural surroundings, feeling the crisp winter air as the wind blew in my face. The surrounding beauty of the mountains, the evergreen trees and the fresh powdery snow, create a sense of peace and contentment within me. Even after seeing that view countless times, I am still blown away and in awe every time I see the beauty of nature out there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda Poster

Calligram

Somewhere