Final Portfolio

 Coming into this class, FMX 210, I had absolutely no clue how to use any kind of Adobe software. I have always been a Mac user, so I barely even know how to use the features that Word offers. With every project, came a little bit more experience. Throughout the semester I started to appreciate how every one of the platforms we were learning to use built on each other. There are similar tools and concepts used to construct projects in each platform. Honestly, I did not really think that I would be using any of this information in the future, but I have found myself 3 times now using what I have learned in this class with Photoshop in order to do work for my other classes and it has served me very well. I actually enjoyed (part of) putting this project together because it forced me to go back and look at projects I did from the beginning of the semester to now, and I liked being able to really see how little I knew about Adobe software to the last project and being fairly familiar with the work. All of my work from this class is showcased in my portfolio, and I am proud of the work that is being displayed while it might not be perfect, I still like to see something out of nothing after coming into this class completely clueless. 






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda Poster

Calligram

Somewhere